Dreamstyle Remodeling is America’s #1 Remodeler as ranked by Remodeling Magazine in May 2018 based on sales. Dreamstyle Remodeling is seeking a high-energy proven canvassing manager with a proven record of success to manage our canvassing department.
Outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader with a strong positive reputation among its customers, employees, industry and community. If you are looking to join a stable, large, successful and rapidly growing company where you can grow with the company we just might be the right fit!
We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates a number of personal growth and advancement opportunities. Dreamstyle Remodeling is a recognized leader in the home improvement industry and the largest full-service remodeling company in the nation.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Recruiting, hiring, and training of canvassing teams.
- Developing productive teams and building an outstanding culture as these teams will be the first face of our company.
- Motivating and coaching teams to reach daily and monthly goals.
- Oversee training program as well as field activity, daily role-playing, meetings, and supervising in the field.
- Execute our canvassing methodology and scripting.
- Maximize canvasser development.
- Develop a combination of strategic staffing, scheduling, planning, and training.
Must possess the following:
- Ability to be an active member of marketing leadership team.
- Ability to create and follow annual budget.
- Knowledge of managing canvassing team mapping, tracking and permitting.
- Ability to organize training materials, lead sheets, and call-behind-lead program
- Skills to develop advanced canvassing techniques and monitor leads.
- Availability for weekends.
- High school diploma. College degree preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Requires 2 years of experienced canvassing management or similar non-traditional marketing experience.
- Ability to think quickly, strong verbal skills and time management skills.
- Comprehensive training to succeed
- Great commissions and bonuses
- True opportunity for personal career growth and advancement with a leading company
- Health benefits. 401k.
The combination of quality products, skilled professionals, and exceptional service make Dreamstyle Remodeling the largest full service home remodeling company in the nation.
Since our founding in 1989 we’ve helped more than 64,000 homeowners add value to their property and enrich their lives by making their homes more beautiful, more comfortable, and more energy efficient. Our customers trust us with their most valuable asset - their home - because they know they can count on Dreamstyle Remodeling to deliver a wonderful home improvement experience from start to finish. And they know we’ll be there to back up our work.
Dreamstyle Remodeling’s success can be attributed to our top-to-bottom commitment to quality products and quality work. Our people are highly skilled and experienced, yet continue to train and learn to become even better. We work only with the finest, brand name products and materials we know will deliver the value and performance our customers expect and deserve.
Role: Canvassing Manager
Apply for this job now.