General Job Description
Responsible for quality of products being shipped.
Must be able to handle steel sections overhead.(50-75 lbs)
Responsible for loading trailers properly under the direction of the lead loader.
Required to read shipping paperwork and stage material prior to loading process.
Must be able to correctly identify product and handle sections in a safe and efficient manner.
Responsible for keeping work area and trailers clean and organized.
Responsible for maintaining the 5S continuous improvement program.
Any other duties as required.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to run a scanner
- Must have basic computer skills
- Standing/Walking: Job requires standing throughout the entire shift. Short distance walking of 5-50 feet on a periodic basis during the shift, depending upon the position assigned.
- Lifting/ Carrying: Job requires lifting and stacking of banded door panels to various levels. Maximum required individual lifting limit is forty-five (45 pounds). Must be able safely work with another team member to carry or lift door panels in excess of forty-five pounds or 12 feet long. Frequency of lifting and carrying is job task dependent.
- Pushing and Pulling: Pushing of carts is often required. Occasional pulling to steer the cart is required A force of 50lbs is required to move a loaded cart. Pushing forces required in excess of 50 lbs requires two persons.
Entrematic is one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of door access systems for residential garages, warehouses, commercial buildings, shopping malls and other commercial applications. We currently have over 80 door center locations throughout the US, Canada and Mexico.
Check us out on Facebook or go to: WWW.AMARR/CAREERS to learn more about our company and what sets us apart from other employers.
Role: Manuel Loader
Apply for this job now.