Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Salary: £130 - £180 per day, Inc benefits
Are you a resilient, willing, approachable, calm, and enthusiastic teacher looking for a part-time placement or supply position?
Do you want to work alongside one of the UK’s top education agencies and receive top-quality positions and benefits? If so, keep reading
Job Title: Supply Teacher
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £130-£180 per day
We are looking for a reliable and experienced supply teacher to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering engaging and inspiring lessons that meet the requirements of the curriculum and cater to diverse learning needs. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the national curriculum and be able to adapt their teaching style to suit the needs of different students.
- Delivering high-quality lessons that meet the requirements of the national curriculum
- Preparing lesson plans and resources
- Assessing and evaluating student progress
- Providing feedback to students and parents
- Maintaining accurate records of student attendance and progress
- Collaborating with other teachers and staff members to ensure the best possible learning outcomes for students
Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in a primary or secondary school setting
- Strong understanding of the national curriculum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a cover letter to our email address. We look forward to hearing from you
We can offer you an immediate start date if you have worked alongside us before.
Our turnaround is an average 7 days to get everything processed, unless you have worked alongside us before, in which case it would be 1-2 days
We also offer the benefit of always hearing back from us with feedback, no matter the outcome, to help further you in your future job search within the education board
We offer a ‘refer-a-friend’ scheme that provides up to a £300 reward.