Working for this award-winning financial services business, you will build upon the foundations of this already successful, but ever-evolving company. Proactively dealing with key accounts, this is a great role for showcasing your communicative skills and an opportunity to provide a first-rate service by developing relationships and meeting customer needs. Your own individuality and personality will contribute to the dynamic of this friendly yet professional business and by sharing in the company values of trust and accountability, you will become an integral member of this unified team.
- Work with Business development Managers (BDM) to offer support for Key Accounts, as well as supporting them at Key Account events, making appointments for them where appropriate and following up on their meetings
- Step up to role of dedicated point of contact when BDM’s are absent
- Act as a dedicated point of contact for brokers
- Offer an effective and responsive service to brokers
- Represent the company, introducing new brokers to the business
- Keep CRM system up to date with all key Accounts Broker details
- Work with Underwriters and brokers to help move cases through efficiently
- Offer KFI chasing to brokers where appropriate
- Help progress cases effectively by calling Contact brokers on pipeline cases to retrieve relevant information
- Call brokers on declined cases to ensure the message is delivered coherently and sensitively
- Follow up on email campaigns
An ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Keen eye for detail
- Capable of providing a high standard of service
- Confident in developing and maintaining relationships and at managing these via phone and email
- Sees a pressurised environment as a challenge, not a problem
If you’re confident in your ability to fulfil this role, we’d love to hear from you.
Role: Key Account Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, West Yorkshire
Apply for this job now.