This is a remote position that can be anywhere in the United States.
Hiretual is an AI-powered talent data system for enterprises. It has been recognized as one of the best data management SaaS for talent acquisition in the market and trusted by 100+ Fortune 500 customers(Amazon, Nike, Paypal, Intel, etc.). As an Account Manager, you will help our Mid-Market and Enterprise clients, along with top industry leaders, to utilize our AI technologies to transform their talent acquisition practices.
Job function and responsibilities
- Responsible for revenue retention and revenue expansion
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the customer's talent acquisition solution environment, business stakeholders, and their talent acquisition needs
- Conduct monthly meetings and case reviews to address issues and collect intelligence to stay on top of the trends
- Conduct quarterly reporting and case reviews to spot trends, proactively identify new business opportunities, identify potential problems, and offer tailored release recommendations to meet stability, performance, and new feature requirements
- Responsible for mapping out the Customer Journey and objectives throughout the relationship and track progress.
- Stays on top of any significant changes within their customer's organization to be able to effectively help manage the transition and develop the relationships as necessary
- Liaison to the product management/engineering team about any critical issues or unmet needs that prevent revenue expansion
- Provide escalation management on critical cases by working closely with customer success, integration engineering, and product development to provide regular status updates to the customer
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2-4 years of experience in sales or account management
- Experience managing complex accounts in the net new and renewal environment
- Proven experience managing both directly and indirectly through influence and alignment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute on account strategy plans, structure complex deals, manage multiple strategic partnerships and grow the business to support growth
- Proven track record of exceeding quota and sales targets in a high-growth/fast-paced environment
- Superior strategic and analytical and negotiating skills and ability to present complex topics in a way that is simple and easy to understand
- Knowledge of the SaaS industry within HR tech
- Unlimited growth/promotion space
- Competitive salary
- 401k plan with a 3% contribution
- Free daily lunch & dinner
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance with 100% coverage
- Generous PTO policy
- Commuter benefits
- Fun, collaborative, and energetic team environment with a pleasant office environment
- Fun events for the family!
Want to see how well you match up with this job? Try out our free job search chrome extension, JobSeer at https://go.jobseer.ai/jds