Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
ABOUT THE COMPANY AND OPPORTUNITY:Our client is a worldwide leading manufacturing company, employing some of the brightest talent in the industry. They are looking for a Project Financial Analyst to join their fast-growing team. This company is known for giving back and recognizing hard working individuals.REASONS TO APPLY:
- A sharp group of employees and a focus on innovation has provided them with over 35 years of continual success.
- The organization provides a complete business model starting with assistance to the architects in the early project stages all the way through service completion with post-sales services.
- Quality expertise in all projects and services has been able to generate top revenue.
- The company has built longstanding relationships with their suppliers and clients.
- A strong commitment to reducing their carbon footprint and implementing eco sustainable solutions.
- An opportunity that will let you challenge yourself while being a driver of meaningful changes throughout the company.
- Some of the top training and mentor-ship programs available to help you succeed.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROJECT FINANCIAL ANALYST:
- The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the company's financial management and reporting.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and complete journal entries.
- Help to deliver financial results, reporting and analysis in a timely and accurate manner.
- The Project Financial Analyst will oversee company wide projects and their financial performance.
- Manage the revenue recognition process and work with project leaders to ensure accuracy in cost calculations.
- Prepare and present project financial reviews throughout the full project life-cycle.
- The Project Financial Analyst will prepare daily and monthly expense analysis and reconciliations.
- Analyze all monthly spend data and create financial models.
- BA in Accounting or Finance
- Related Accounting and Finance experience
- SAP Experience a plus
- Expert level knowledge of Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to work both independently and collaboratively
Please sent resume to Kara Weber at #removed#
#CFS2021Click here to apply online