Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you a Psychology graduate interested in working in schools and with young people?
Have you recently graduated, and are now considering beginning your PGCE next September?
The position: Secondary Teaching Assistant
Salary: Earn GBP60-65 per day
Teaching Personnel are working with schools across Bristol with support staff vacancies to start when schools reopen after the national lockdown. Many schools have shown an interest in Psychology graduates as they often have an interest in behaviour supported by academic theory. The roles provide the opportunity to gain experience and training in a school setting.
- Accessible transport links near M4, M5, M32, Gloucester Road and public transport from Bristol and Bath city centres
- Flexible short and long term vacancies beginning soon
The ideal candidate:
- Be able to communicate effectively with other staff and students
- Confidently manage sometimes challenging behaviour and situations
- Transfer skills and theory to a practical school environment
- Be a good role model with an enthusiastic approach
- Having experience working with KS3/4 children (not necessarily in a classroom) is desirable
- All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid child workforce Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and have the right to work within the UK and the ability to provide two references from your most recent employers
What Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Specialist trained consultants - supporting you in finding your ideal role
- Full access to high-quality Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training
- Supporting your COVID-secure safe return to work
- A straightforward Online Portal and diary to log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
- A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward!
If you are interested in applying for this role or have any questions, please email your CV to our recruiter Ewan: #removed# or call the friendly Bristol office on 0117 239 1557