12 Month Contract
Our client has a requirement for an Operations Technician, who will be required to work on a 12 Month contract basis in Cumbria.
- Input O&M learning into project processes.
- Delivery of Pre-Operations work scope.
- Support a proactive and balanced approach to safety.
- Authoring complex working level instructions.
- Validating working level instructions.
- Training O&M personnel.
- Providing expertise in technical area.
Essential Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Hold or be able to achieve level 3 qualification in relevant technical subject OR Engineering Technician (Eng Tech) status.
- Successful delivery of work in an operational / engineering / technical / maintenance role.
- Electrician, mechanical, instrumentation background advantageous.
- Previous experience in an engineering type environment - manufacturing, factory, for example experience transitioning piece of equipment into live use.
- Someone who is comfortable working in a project based environment.
- HND or equivalent Level 5 qualification in relevant technical subject.
- Incorporated Engineer status.
- Significant experience of delivery in an engineering, technical or operational role within an O&M environment.
BPSS Security Clearance Will Be Required.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Operations Technician's looking for new employment.