We're paying a $400 sign-on bonus for Rock Star candidates! ($100 upon signing, $300 at 90 days).
We’re looking for a passionate, high-energy Behavior Technician to work with children with Autism ages 0-18. You will deliver Applied Behavior Analysis therapy in families’ homes under the direction of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Provide 1:1 therapy to children to help them succeed
- Communicate positively with families, peers and your Clinical Supervisor
- Use technology to benefit your clients and families
- Passionate, enthusiastic, high-energy; you love life!
- Experience working with children required
- Experience in Applied Behavior Analysis - including Registered Behavior Technician credential - highly preferred
- Excited to work independently in families’ homes (the child’s natural environment)
- You’re a lifelong learner whose behavior can be shaped
Opportunities We Offer:
- Profoundly improve a child’s quality of life
- Extremely positive and collaborative work environment
- Supervision by highly experienced Board Certified Behavior Analysts
- Highly competitive pay, PTO and potential for full medical benefits
- Promotion and career advancement
Our mission is to help children succeed. We’re a different kind of ABA treatment provider. We partner with our families. We prioritize our caregivers. We’re interested in expanding access to services for all families. And we use technology in support of those priorities.
Role: Behavior Technician
Apply for this job now.