Lead Oracle Programmer Analyst (EBS)
Design, estimate, develop, document, and implement well tested solutions that satisfy the requirements of each application development request within the allocated time and budget for each request.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Create documentation where appropriate.
- Provide detailed status updates when needed.
- Log accurate information into the time-tracking system.
- Continuously learn new tools and environments and acquire new skills to maintain and enhance job performance.
- Ensure that the McLane methodology is followed.
- Ensure that requirements and development deliverables match the design specifications.
- Ensure that the test plans match the requirements.
- Ensure that the test results match the test plans.
- Provide high-level and detailed estimates.
- Create an appropriate Test environment for the project team to work with and validate the delivered solutions.
- Create high-level and detailed developer specifications.
- Develop and tests solutions using the McLane Development tools in the McLane environment that meet the McLane standards.
- Provide the appropriate implementation documentation for installs.
- Manage and execute the system-testing process and UAT process.
- Support the implementation and post-implementation activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must have:
- 8+ Years Experience Oracle EBS.
- 3+ Years Experience Oracle EBS V12.1.2 / V12.1.3 .
- Requires extensive technical experience in Financials (AR, AP, GL, FAH, FA, etc.).
- Requires good functional knowledge in Financials.
- 8+ Years Experience Java Enterprise Development
- Includes any of the following - Servlets, JDBC, WebServices, Java Server Pages, Java Server Faces, Struts, JMS using WebSphere MQ, XML processing using XSLT, SAX or DOM, Unix Scripting, J2ME, C/C++, Objective C.
- 6+ Years Experience in each of the following 3 areas:
- Tooling – Includes any of the following – Oracle Jdeveloper, (PL) SQL Developer, BI Publisher, Oracle Reports Builder, Telenet, FTP tools, Eclipse-based development environment, OOAD and SDLC.
- Database – Stored Procedures, Complex SQL.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 8+ years of IT related experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good time management.
- Ability to work independently and with other team members.
We're a 40-year-old, $4 billion company - on pace to $8 billion in the next few years. We have over 750 stores nationwide and are opening a new one every three days. If your ego is in check, you are an open-minded partner, aren't afraid to get into the weeds to learn and understand our culture and have a desire to join our history making enterprise, then we'd love to talk to you.
Role: Lead Oracle Programmer Analyst (EBS)
Location: Round Rock,
Apply for this job now.