Friendly Chevrolet is currently seeking a motivated and focused individual as a full-time Automotive Sales Consultant at its Springfield, IL location. Friendly Chevrolet is an expanding dealership looking for the ideal candidate. We offer competitive compensation, paid training, and a sign on bonus for the right individual.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Our Sales Consultants establish successful relationships with customers through dedication to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options.
- Sales Consultants commit to becoming an auto sales expert by gaining in-depth knowledge of features, specifications, and technology.
- Sales Consultants test drive vehicles to demonstrate value and industry leading features.
- Complete quotes and explain financing/leasing options with ease of understanding for both New and Used vehicles.
- Dedication in follow up communication with prospective customers via return emails, and voicemails.
- Support online customer base by setting and maintaining schedules and appointments.
- Dedication in follow up communication with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and to generate new sales leads.
- If you are experienced in providing exceptional customer focus and service, have the drive to earn unlimited income and want to build an established career as a sales consultant with trend setting and leading edge vehicles, we look forward to speaking with you.
Qualifications and Skills
- The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed.
- Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
- Steady work history and the commitment to beginning a new career
- Outgoing and attractive personality with expertise in developing and maintaining relationships (i.e., a 'people person').
- Basic computer, email, and Internet proficiency
- Excellent professional appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Must posses the ability to ask for the sale and follow through to completion.
- Saturday availability as needed, as well as some evening hours.
- Valid U.S Drivers License
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check, DMV screening, and a drug screen test.
Job Type: Full-time
Dress for Success! Must apply in person.
Role: Sales Professional
Apply for this job now.