NEW UI Developer x3 - City Of London - Permanent - Global IT Service Consultancy
CloudStream Global are looking for experienced UI Developer X3 to be joining my clients Employee Compliance team. As it stands, they are implementing a new strategic platform based on a new internal cloud based platform and the technology ecosystem associated with it. The solutions will be used to manage all aspects of Employee Compliance processes.
- Location: City of London
- Salary - up to 75k + benefits + bonus
- Type of Contract: Permanent
- Contributing to UI designs and engineering best practices as well as writing solution code.
- Assisting with UI-based test automation activities
- Building reusable components
- Developing automated build and deployment processes to enable teams agility.
- Contributing to development standards for the team.
- Understanding, and where necessary challenging requirements, to ensure the correct solution is designed and implemented.
- Being actively involved in all planning sessions
- Managing their own time and helping the team meet their sprint goals.
- Carrying out code reviews via pull requests and helping to ensure the quality of the code base.
- Ensuring their code meets team standards
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Developing Angular apps (V8).
- Writing automated tests using Karma, Protractor.
- Using CSS pre-processors such as SASS or LESS.
- Following CSS methodologies such as BEM to better manage CSS code.
- Following industry style guides/linting ie airbnb
- Following a test driven development (TDD) approach, where applicable.
- Utilising a microservices architecture
- Working within an agile team
- Configuring CI software for automated build, test and deployment of code
If you are an experienced UI Developer and see this a perfect fit tailored to your skills looking to work on a cutting edge high profile project, please apply now for IMMEDIATE REVIEW!
In applying for this position, you consent to your personal data being shared with the specified employer and for your details to remain with CSG for as long as is necessary to process your application.
Role: NEW UI Developer - City Of London - Permanent - Global IT Service Cons
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.