up to £150k base and strong bonus potential (usually >50%) Summary:
My client is a leading market-maker across a wide range of fixed income and equity products, providing liquidity for asset managers, hedge funds, investment banks and more. They're looking to hire a C++ Software Engineer to build out high-volume trading systems. Tech is at the forefront of the business and the team use modern C++ (14/17/20) and have members of the standards committee. The Role:
- Work as part of a close-knit development team to build best in class technology platforms.
- Development across full SDLC - requirement gathering to deployment.
- Propose new designs and modifying existing ones to continuously improve performance, functionality, and stability of their high-throughput, low-latency systems.
- Maintaining connectivity to all of the major financial exchanges.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related subject.
- Significant experience using C++ on Unix/Linux.
- Understanding of financial markets.
- Python knowledge a plus.
- Fully catered breakfast/lunch
- Regular socials
- Market-leading compensation with very strong bonus potential
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Stephen Rac