We are seeking a well-rounded Business Development Associate to join our team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for locating new opportunities for Bgesh, Incorporated, by visiting existing and new customers.
- Direct contact with people of all levels both internally and external, and will need to work with customer’s procurement groups.
- Must be responsive to the customers needs and follow through on all aspects of request, both written and verbal.
- Required to work closely with the Business Unit Managers, when responding to a Request For Proposal (RFP) to inform them of market conditions, pricing issues and the current competition on the program.
- Make presentations to various groups within the customer’s organization when needed.
- Will be the lead person on preparing the written proposal in response to customer’s RFP, and coordinate all information from the different disciplines and arrange the formal response.
- Will act as technical representative to the customer, during the initial contact.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Experience with the federal procurement process strongly preferred
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Familiarity with CRM platforms or related software
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Must be a proficient communicator and listener.
Role: Business Development - Federal
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.