An independent IT Support Engineer is required to take on a field-based role for clients in the Exeter area. You must have a valid license and vehicle to be considered for this role. Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience.
You will be travelling to client's sites utilising your hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems, Active Directory, Firewalls, Switches, and much more. Ensuring up-to-date communication, account management, and customer service is at the highest standards.
CV Screen is recruiting for an established company within the Education sector. A candidate with experience within this sector will have a distinct advantage.
The IT Support Engineer will ideally have the following experience:
- Network troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of Windows Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365 suite and Azure Active Directory.
- Hands-on working knowledge of firewalls
- Some experience in recent Microsoft Server #removed# builds.
- Must have a valid license and vehicle
Other relevant titles:
IT Support Technician, Field Service Engineer, 2nd Line Support Engineer, IT Consultant, IT Analyst, Service Desk, ICT Support Engineer
Monday - Friday - Full time
Salary / Benefits
Up to £30,000 + benefits
Please email your CV through Roya Robeson in strict confidence or call Roya on #removed# to discuss the role in more detail.