FORTIS is currently looking to fill 5 full time Customer Service Energy Rep roles to help manage our clean energy campaign brand awareness, business development, and sales. The position requires someone with excellent written and verbal communication skills and someone who enjoys customer service.
This role helps with lead generation, customer service, and client acquisition to acquire life long customers on behalf of our clients. This position is a full time opportunity with advancement opportunities for the right person to help manage the campaign itself and client expectations, as well as be involved with training employees and overseeing staff members.
As a Customer Service Energy Rep, you will have the opportunity to build a portfolio of clients, assisting them with their energy contracts and any other energy needs. You will be provided with ongoing training that will help to further your career, and you will have an opportunity for bonuses and travel to our other offices. Please also know how to use tablets, computers, microsoft & apple products.
• Finding/engaging new clients and subsequently retain them for the long-term
• Becoming a renewable energy expert for your client base
• Working with clients and helping them make the right decisions regarding their energy agreements and energy cost management needs
• Developing and maintaining healthy, long-term relationships with clients and energy suppliers
• Managing your time effectively in order to excel in a multi-faceted role
• Any other duties reasonably requested
Experience and Skills:
• Minimum one year working in sales or customer service– Essential
• Proven record of meeting sales OR customer satisfaction goals – Essential
• Capable of identifying, winning, and retaining clients – Essential
• Excellent communication skills – Essential
• Strong organizational skills – Essential
• Computer literate – Essential • Experience in energy industry – Desirable
• Experience in the energy sector– Desirable
Fortis Enterprises Inc. is a dynamic marketing firm who's sole purpose is creating sustainable future growth for both clients and employees. With this unique approach towards business and leadership, we strive to foster an interdependent and collaborative culture.
We attract a variety of industry-leading clients ranging from clean energy firms to telecommunication companies. Our structured marketing strategy allows for us to create trackable and systematic growth. Our mindset is always focused on expansion.
Our engine room is a tight-knit, cohesive leadership group which fosters an organic community of personal and professional education. The growth that we have seen in the past four years comes from a leadership development process that allows one on one mentorship and collaboration. Our goal is to ensure that there is not only a focus on the here and now, but fostering relationships for a stronger tomorrow. This commitment to long-term, sustainable future growth is what makes us an industry leader in both culture and employee satisfaction.
Role: CUSTOMER SERVICE REP - RENEWABLE ENERGY CLIENT
Location: East Brunswick,
Apply for this job now.