Customer Service Administrator
Lowestoft - Saxmundham - Southwold and surrounding areas
Full or Part Time
Hales Group are currently looking for candidates with Customer Service and Admin experience to be considered for current and upcoming temporary vacancies we have available.
We work with several well established clients who are seeking extra staff during their busy times.
Skill set and experience:
- Dealing with customer queries via telephone, email and face to face
- Working well as part of a team
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Dealing with Administrative jobs for all departments
- Providing a high standard of customer service
- Supporting all departments and working proactively
- Producing paperwork and documents for any visitors or on site workers
- Positive and enthusiastc approach to work
All vacancies require flexibilty with working hours and availability to work some weekends.
Why work for Hales Group?
All of our Consultants are committed and qualified in what they do and have been operating in Lowestoft for many years. We treat candidates as our customers and try to find the right job solution for you. All temporary workers accrue holiday pay and are offered pension enrolment and the option to join our personal accident scheme and to join our travel scheme.