Job Title: Insolvency Administrator
A National Insolvency Practioner have an excellent opportunity for an Insolvency Administrator to join their busy but friendly team in London - recruitment is continuing despite the challenging situation that we find ourselves in, with interviews being conducted remotely.
They are a well-known company who are looking to hire to support their business recovery unit, and will offer development and training and a genuine chance to progress your career.
- Administering of insolvency cases including ADM / CVL / CWU & CVAs within defined timescales
- Preparing reports and ensuring accuracy
- Reporting to management
- Managing a small load of your own cases
- Preparing accurate books and records inventories - Taking ownership of their safeguarding, removal & storage.
- Completion of appropriate banking & cheque request forms / VAT returns
- Adherence to statutory compliance & current legislation - Industry and internal
- Relevant completion of other items such as: IPS case diaries / Disqualification reports / supporting docs for sale contracts
You will have:
- Previous experience working as an Insolvency administrator
- Knowledge and understanding of UK Insolvency
- Accountancy qualifications (ACCA/ACA) or equivalent is preferred
You will receive:
- Full CPI & JIEB study support
- 25 days holiday
- DisrectionaryCompany Bonus
- Pension / Life Assurance / Income Protection
If this position interests you, please apply today