Company: ATALIAN SERVEST
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Competitive salary
Job Title: Mobile Patrol Security Officer
Pay Rate: £10.50
Working Hours: Variable Shift Rota - 07:00 - 19:00, 19:00 - 07:00 - 42 hours per week
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Mobile Patrol Security Officer to join our passionate and driven team in Walsall!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- To provide an efficient and effective Security Service for Atalian Servest customers, ensuring high standards are delivered and maintained.
- Duties include regular patrols, regular check calls, and logs.
- Ensure the effective monitoring of visitors and employees on-site, conducting random searches and assisting to maintain high levels of security on sites.
- The candidate must perform the role within Health and Safety regulations and be responsible for own health and safety as well as colleagues.
- SIA Door Supervisor Licenseisessential.
- Full UK clean driving license and access to own transport essential.
- Experience working within a corporate retail security environment is desirable.
- High levels of professional Integrity.
- Previous experience with two-way radios & telephone equipment essential.
- Basic IT and Microsoft Office skills are essential.
- Dealing with members of the public and working within a customer-focused environment is essential.
- First aid training is desirable.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age.