Director/Manager Financial ReportingCompensation:
$120000.00 to $130000.00 yearly
Financial Services client is looking to hire an Assoc Director Sales Analytics Integration Manager to their team. The Integration Manager (IM) will join the Integration Management Office (IMO) for all M& A initiatives. The role has broad responsibility in supporting smooth integration of the acquired entities into the organizations lead-to-cash processes including, but not limited to, data, business system & processes, and product hierarchy. Provide input to steering committee and key stakeholders to inform decisions related to potential risks, operational processes, and staffing needs. This role is tasked with assisting in integration commercial strategy build, leading the data conversion initiative, supporting any existing and interim sales performance reporting need and sales incentive programs.
• Participate in all Integration Management Office meetings, acting as the escalation point for all sales analytics related topics.
• Develop and maintain strong partnerships with the senior-level stakeholders involved in the lead-to-cash integration through continuous collaboration and communication.
• Proactively identify potential challenges impacting integration process. Interface at senior levels of the organization to present, solicit feedback and obtain buy-in for solutions.
• Coordinate with key stakeholders and SMEs to develop effective data conversion strategy, to align commercial and non-financial data definitions.
• Lead the commercial data conversion stream, connect and transform data from the legacy CRM system to the downstream data consumers, including SPM, CDR, etc.
• Exercise discretion in establishing and updating standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure consistency and efficiency when possible.
• Responsible for all interim sales crediting process and sales performance tracking.
• Evaluate all existing incentive programs, provide feedback and support from control and compliance perspectives.
• Design and administer any interim sales incentive program for the legacy sales team, as needed before migrating into the MA’s incentive program.
• Assess the variance between the entity’s existing incentive program and the organizations program to support the change management strategy.
• Assist with building effective system and processes training to the legacy sales organizations.
• Manage staff of sales analyst
Please send resumes directly to #removed#
If you are already working with one of my Permanent Placement colleagues in the Tristate area, please reach out to them about this position quoting Job Reference number: #removed#39Job Requirements:
• Bachelors in Accounting/Finance/Economics etc
• Minimum years of experience: 8+ years
• Strong Project Management and Integration experience
• Strategic thinking, strong stakeholder management experience
Target Profile 1: Finance Project Managers with good stake holder management experience and driving projects
Target Profile 2: Accounting/Finance individual who has worked on integrating an acquired company
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.