Who are We?
The RE/MAX @ HOME Real Estate Team in Philadelphia, PA is in search of a talented Operations Manager. They credit their success to being smarter, doing business differently, and creating WOW experiences. They need a new dynamic team member who will take on any challenge and love doing it. This is a hybrid, multifaceted position and we’re looking for the best of the best!
● On a scale of 1 to 10, is your work ethic a 10+?
● Do you have true GRIT, tenacity, and live in the realm of anything is possible?
● Do you solve problems creatively and yet with regard for high quality and details?
● Do you relate to people well and think on your feet?
● Do you have experience and success in real estate?
That’s the person we’re looking for! We need a leader who GETS THINGS DONE IN
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. He/she
is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality. This person
has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This
individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of
his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
- Organization & Management.
- Running the Team “Inside the Office.”
- Maintain the culture and customer care systems to insure business growth and referrals from past, current and future clients.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support.
- Create and maintain employee on-boarding systems.
- Responsibly and thoughtfully recruit agents to join the team.
- Maintain the books, pay the bills, handle payroll, assure the collection of commissions, maintain the budget, and generate financial reports.
- Conduct daily productions meeting.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Track and review goals weekly.
- Attend trainings as needed.
- Schedule travel and training.
- Schedule and coordinate vendor visits to team.
- Master the systems and websites used in tracking our clients and contracts through Broker Mint.
- Supervises all administrative and marketing processes.
- Continually look for ways to save money, increase sales & increase profitability
- Conduct a daily recap of all company updates (KPIs).
- Customer/Agent Relationship Building.
- Build relationships with the clients.
- Acts as gatekeeper for Team Lead.
- Incredibly service-oriented attitude.
- Oversee design and marketing.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills used to keep all stakeholders informed at all times.
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities.
- Learning based, actively and independently seeking out answers when necessary.
- Strong work ethic and timely with very flexible work hours.
- Ability to focus and complete tasks in a fast moving environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Confidence in dealing with clients and colleagues.
- Calm under pressure.
- Learning based.
- Proven ability to succeed.
- Leadership and consensus building skills.
- Driven to succeed and grow into greater positions of responsibility, benefits, and pay.
- Speak with buyers and listing Agents daily.
- 2-3 Years Real Estate Experience.
- College school graduate.
- Driver’s license.
- Administrative experience in office setting.
- Real Estate license.
- Bonus potential
- Paid days off
- Growth opportunities
- Health Benefits
Are you ready for this challenge? Are you ready for the possibility for immense career growth with a team of excellence? Then let’s talk! We have an extensive interview process involving multiple steps to ensure we connect with the right person, so time is of the essence.
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best...and handle the heavy lifting for you. The successful candidate will be hired by our client, not by Ciprani Consulting.
Role: Operations Manager (Minimum 2-3 Years Real Estate Experience Required)
Apply for this job now.