Are you an experienced, qualified Teacher of Key Stage Two looking for your next challenge?
I am looking for a KS2 Teacher for a two-form entry primary school in Sandwell. The school have a very good reputation in the area and have recent Ofsted report as 'Good'. The primary school are looking for a KS1 Teacher to start asap on a potential temp to perm placement.
As a Key Stage Two Teacher, you are expected to:
- Plan, mark and deliver lessons to a class of around 30 children
- Be able to adapt teaching styles to suit the needs of each individual pupil
- Hold an NQT/QTS qualification
- Have had experience teaching KS2
- Have excellent, up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Provide the best level of support to pupils
- Manage the classroom behaviour, keeping disruption to a minimum
- Work well with the classroom Teaching Assistant
- Have had experience working with children who have additional needs
The Primary School are looking to get trials booked in as soon as possible.
Winner Education is a DFE registered Teaching Agency born and ran by Education Professionals in the Education Industry today. Ran by Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Nursery Practitioners and School Governors, we believe this gives us the winning edge over our competitors. All of our team regularly attend bookings to understand what the schools really need. Winner Education offer a Price Promise, whereby, we pay all our staff more and charge all our schools less.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Kirstie Stanton on 0121 580 7888 or #removed#