• Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
• Perform internal audits.
• Review and approve corrective actions.
• Coordinate quality objectives with other plant managers.
• Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
• Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing activities.
• Investigate customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
• Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
• Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
• Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts.
• Perform gauge calibration.
Experience: Minimum of 15 years related experience in quality, quality engineering, and/or quality management in a manufacturing environment with proven, results oriented, skills and abilities. Education can be substituted for work experience as noted below. Organizational and team leadership competencies are required. Basic technical know-how of diverse factory processes a plus. Experience using Microsoft Office and Shop Control systems is required.
• Communication/Organizational Skills
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
o Must be able to communicate in a professional manner under pressure at all times.
o Must be organized and able to maintain/retrieve records.
• Technical/Analytic Skills
o Shop math
o Must be able to read process/product specifications
o Blueprint reading
o Data presentation and analysis
Powered by JazzHR