InfoSend has provided business process outsourcing services for over 20 years, handling the processing and distribution of over 168 million critical documents annually for industries throughout the United States. Utilizing the most current technology, InfoSend's customer communication management (CCM) platform offers a single source provider to reach customers with effective and timely communications.
Positions available: 1st Shift: 8:30-5pm
InfoSend is looking for a full-time Inkjet Operator at our Carrollton, TX location.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work in our Production Team and be involved in all aspects of the mail production process. You will be fulfilling daily mailing requirements of our clients’ jobs, maintaining production volumes in accordance with the machines production rated speed, and helping us to maintain the highest level of service to our clients.
- Coordinate and prepare projects for printing and mail insertion.
- Setup, Insert and prepare mailings for delivery to USPS
- Operate ink jet machine for print jobs
- Work in areas that need assistance
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Attention to detail is a must
- Working knowledge of Postal regulations as they apply to presorted mail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced processing environment and adhere to deadlines
- Flexibility with hours and job assignments
- Must have dependable transportation and clean valid driver license to work at our site
- Ability to process, comprehend and follow detailed instructions
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift and move heavy materials (about 30-35 pounds)
- Ability to take initiative, be self-motivated and work independently
- Experience operating Bell & Howell/Sensible Technologies Inserters and Pitney Bowes postal meters preferred, but not required
Must be able to pass drug screen, E-Verify and background check
What we offer:
§ Competitive compensation package
§ Health, dental, vision and life insurance
§ Quarterly Incentive Bonus program
§ 401(k) with company match
§ PTO, Sick and Holiday Pay
***We are an equal opportunity employer***
InfoSend is a rapidly growing service company headquartered in Anaheim, California, with additional locations in Downers Grove, Illinois and Carrollton, Texas. InfoSend has provided business process outsourcing services for over 20 years, handling the processing and distribution of over 135 million critical documents annually for industries throughout the United States. Utilizing the most current technology, our customer communication management platform offers a single source provider to reach customers with effective and timely communications.
Role: Ink Jet Operator
Apply for this job now.