Are you experienced salesperson and ready to become a Business Development Manager for the world's no.1 business coaching company?
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join a small but dynamic new team as it launches its base in Gloucester.
Hours and location are flexible, based on 25 hours per week, with the option to fit around school hours where applicable.
About the Role
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the world's number 1 business coaching company. Together, they will work with local business owners to grow and improve their businesses - which in turn will improve the lives of the owners, their families, employees and community as a whole.
You will be responsible for:
- Proactive lead generation developed across a number of different strategies will be the primary focus
- Getting out and building relationship in the local business community via networking events and other outreach activities
- Generate appointments and seminar attendees through sales and marketing activities
- Work closely with members of the team and other external resources to maximise lead generation
- Representing the company by telephone, written communications and in person
- You will manage and drive the sales cycle and follow-up process, which will include creating and maintaining a database of prospects and clients, follow-up communications with prospects and clients
- Keeping accurate records of KPIs and maintaining client database via the CRM system
You will benefit from:
- World Class training and development resources
- Basic pay of £30,000 circa depending on experience
- Monthly Performance Related Bonus, with no caps, the better we do, the more you earn
- Annual Team Performance Related Bonus for reaching company's annual goal
- Love to grab hold of a target and run with it?
- Performance driven and love a Challenge?
- Self-starter with a positive mindset and the determination to drive through challenges?
- Excited at the idea of working in a fast moving and dynamic start up environment?
- Are you friendly, charming and persuasive?
- Do you love networking and building relationships?
- Are you an engaging conversationalist and great at building rapport?
- Do you have the ability, confidence and attitude to get things done quickly and with your own initiative?
- Do you have a genuine interest in business and an enthusiasm for learning?
- Are you a pro-active and supportive team-player who is keen to muck in and make sure everyone wins?
- Are you genuine, honest and open to learning as you go along?
- Are you resilient to setbacks in the sales processes and have a can-do attitude to get right back up?
- Do you understand the sales process and can apply the art of selling?
- Do you love Outbound Calling to Prospects?
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided. You will then receive an email with further instructions with regards to the next stage of the interview process. If you do not see this email in your inbox, please do check junk/spam.