As the Assessments Manager, you will be an experienced Fostering Social Worker from a Fostering background with significant experience of completing Form F assessments and ideally management or senior experience.
This is a 12 month fixed-term contract that is full-time and home-based. You will need to be based in the East Midlands/Northern Home Counties, overseeing Assessments across this region.
This Independent Fostering Agency are one of the largest Fostering Organisations in the UK and there will be multiple avenues for Career Progression. You will need to have the commitment and drive to be successful in this fast-paced role and with this Independent Fostering Agency who aspire to be "Outstanding" rated by Ofsted.
Benefits for you as the Assessments Manager:
- 25 days Annual leave + Public Holidays
- Car Allowance - £3,000 + 0.45 ppm mileage paid
- Pension Scheme
- Private healthcare
- A discretionary Annual Bonus
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Assessments Manager:
- Monitor and Complete Form F Assessments
- Supervise and support freelance assessors
- Participate in recruitment plans
- Offer mentoring and feedback to all staff
Requirements of you as the Assessments Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Experience of working with Assessment
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Home-based Midlands/Northern Home Counties
Salary: Up to £37,000 + £3,000 Car Allowance
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on 0118 948 5555 or #removed# for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this position isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
To see Jobs similar to this position, please CLICK HERE
Linkedin Page - CLICK HERE & CONNECT
Role: Assessments Manager - Independent Fostering Agency
Job Type: Permanent
Location: east midlands, england, england
Apply for this job now.