*Must be US Citizen or Green card holder.
1. Deliver high quality on-time problem-solving technical support for all of Asiatelco Technologies, Inc (ATEL) wireless communication LTE, EVDO, and CDMA modules products.
2. Respond within hours to provide remote technical support to all ATEL customers located at the North America. Provide on-site technical support per headquarters instruction and timeline. a. Resolve any software/hardware/field issues for customers. b. Travel is required for on-site support.
3. Collect and assess customer requirements to deliver reasonable ATEL solutions. Collaboration with ATEL team to include engineers in Shanghai office.
4. Frequent communication and interaction with technical staff in company headquarters located in Shanghai as well as other worldwide locations.
5. Provide feedback and technical information regarding customer issues to R&D engineers and project managers at ATEL.
6. Identify new business opportunities and communicate them with management.
7. Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
1. Bachelors in Electronic Engineering, Computer, Automation, Electronics, Communications or a degree in other related fields.
2. Five years or above experience in R&D (software or hardware), and very good at communication with customers.
3. Must have good analysis and trouble shooting skills. Should be able to solve common technical problems raised by customers easily.
4.Should be able to work independently, be self-motivated, has a good team spirit, a strong sense of responsibility, a creative problem solver and be easy to get along with others.
Headquartered in Shanghai, Asiatelco Technologies Co. (ATEL) is a leading worldwide provider of wireless terminal systems. ATEL engineers, designs, manufactures and distributes innovative products and solutions for reliable broadband access, IoT/M2M and voice communication with 4G LTE, 3G UMTS/EVDO and 2G CDMA/GSM wireless technologies. Since its establishment in 2003, ATEL’s sales and support extend to over 50 countries. Our newly established USA operation, Asiatelco Technologies Inc, (ATEL-USA) is our one more commitment to provide excellent service locally. This position will be at ATEL-USA in San Juan Capistrano, CA. Please email your resume with a cover letter to andreak@ATEL-usa.com.
Role: Technical Support for Wireless Devices
Location: San Juan Capistrano,
Apply for this job now.