Client Service Representative
Stanley Ruth provides the highest quality HVAC service in the New York metropolitan area. With technical expertise and a knack for customer service, our crews can walk into the hottest situations and ensure it cools down. It’s a little like a super power.
At 110 years old, we are the oldest air conditioning business in New York. We literally wrote the book on how to install and repair HVAC units. Technical skills are important, but through the years we’ve learned our customers mostly want one thing: to feel comfortable in their own homes. If they don’t, they call us. Being a part of the Stanley Ruth team gives you the chance to save someone’s day, every day.
We’re looking for a service representative with a positive attitude and the ability to build a familiar and productive relationship with clients.
Why work for us?
- Room to grow - many of the highest ranking members of our team started as entry-level assistants and rose through the ranks
- We’re a hundred-year-old company and growing fast with some new management changes
- We reward good work your hard work - with incentive based bonuses and reward competitions, we make sure you know how much we value your contributions to our company
What does a service representative do at Stanley Ruth?
- Answers incoming phone calls
- Dispatches field technicians
- Builds the schedule daily schedule for our work crews - taking into account emergency calls, repairs and new installations
- Reviews invoicing, ensuring all billing is handled properly and in a timely manner
- Manages seasonal fluctuations in business by promoting and scheduling routine maintenance
- Works with service technicians in field and dealing with complaints from clients and technicians
- Facilitates management and departmental meetings
What do I need to succeed at Stanley Ruth?
- A positive attitude and an eagerness to take ownership of your work
- A willingness to ask questions - know what you don’t know
- Previous customer service experience preferred, but not required
- Problem solving and conflict management skills
- Ability to work well with management, support staff and all employees
Stanley Ruth is New York's only thru-the-wall heating and cooling company focusing exclusively on private residences. And we bring more than a century of experience to every job.
Role: Client Service Representative
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.