Our agency is looking to hire and train additional B2B Sales Professionals due to significant growth. There are open positions for B2B Sales Professionals as well as opportunities for the right candidate to fast-track into our Management Training Program.
Prestige Financial Group offers supplemental benefit programs to both small businesses and their employees as well as individuals. What this means is that we offer policies that pay families a ton of money when they go through things like cancer, heart attack, stroke, accidents and hospitalization. Where health insurance pays the doctors and hospitals, we actually put money directly into the family's checking account to use however they want. Our policies have no cap on the amount a family can receive. The highlight of these policies is a built-in Return of Premium benefit, which means that if they are of the lucky 50% of people who do not actually go through these things, they have the potential to get back all of the premiums they have paid in, minus any claims paid, subject to terms and conditions of the policy.
Your path to success is laid out for you with clear metrics for sales success as well as advancement into Sales Training and Agency Management Training roles in 3-6 months- based on your ability to meet and exceed company standards.
Intangible Qualities We Look For:
- Doesn't take themselves too seriously
- Embraces challenges, enjoys personal growth and development
- Passion for service and positive contribution
- Great speaker and listener
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
- Long-term vision for career
Highlights of the Position
- Daily training and support, while still working autonomously
- Ongoing classroom training, in-the-field training, and leadership development
- Advanced Commissions, cash bonuses, and company paid incentive trips
- Stock ownership
- Average first year income $65K-$80K; ability to earn well above $100K in first year
- Passive Renewal Commissions vested for life of the policy at 2 years, regardless of future affiliation
- Performance-based Advancement
If you feel that you are the right fit for our agency, please submit your resume. If we feel like you are a good fit, we will contact you to come in for a face-to-face interview with one of our hiring managers. At this time we are ONLY CONDUCTING FACE-TO-FACE interviews. Thank you for your interest in working with us.
**Sales experience not required but greatly preferred. We will train the right person.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- 1 hour within the Austin, TX area (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
About Prestige Financial Group
Prestige Financial Group markets products for one of the fastest growing and most unique insurance companies in the US:Family Heritage Life. Our portfolio consists of Cancer, Heart, Accident insurance with unique Return of Premium benefit. We are a subsidiary of the Torchmark Corp. (NYSE: TMK). Since 2012, Prestige Financial Group has grown the sales and management team from 1 representative to over 50 representatives across Texas (currently operating with 6 offices).
Our Position Advantages As Compared To The Financial Planning Industry:
Ability to build a team of representatives and earn overrides, bonuses and trails from day 1
Short selling cycle/process and fast pay turnaround (days)
Simple products and process
Lifetime trail on all products sold, even after you leave the company
Not bound by territories
Success not determined by market trends
What We Offer:
Competitive Compensation Package (including company stock program)
Resources and training starting day 1 geared towards growing a sales organization of your own
Lifetime earnings opportunity unique to our business (when you leave the company we continue to pay you)
Company Stock (NYSE: TMK)
Competitive Incentives and Bonuses
3 company sponsored Family trips per year (children included)
Unlimited growth opportunity
Role: Entry Level Business Sales - Fast Track to Management
Apply for this job now.