Nesco Resource is currently hiring a mechanical assembler for our manufacturing customer in Allenwood, PA. Summary:
Assembles parts to produce a variety of ovens and environmental test chambers by performing the following duties: Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- Mounts components such as doors, motors, heaters, blowers, fans, and coils to weldment according to blueprints.
- Positions parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Bolts, screws, or otherwise fastens parts together.
- Drills and taps mounting holes.
- Works as member of assembly group assembling various parts to order.
- Works at different workstations as production needs require or shifts from one station to another.
- Insulates cabinets.
- Installs liners, motors, heaters, and other options.
- Signs off on sign-off sheet as steps are completed and inspects unit prior to release to test.
- Responsible for planning layout and installation of electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment.
Six to twelve months experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. One year electrical certificate from college or technical school; or six to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Hours: 6am-2pm M-F
For immediate consideration, APPLY TODAY or call DEANNA at #removed#. Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.