- Conduct first article inspections of fasteners
- Conduct in process inspections of fasteners
- Conduct final dimensional inspections of fasteners
- Create inspection records
- Coordinate non conformance reports
- Make accept/reject decisions
- Competent in use of micrometer, dial caliper and optical comparator
- Ability to read engineered drawings
- Strong organizational, written and verbal skills
- Machine Shop experience/familiarity required
- Detail oriented and self sufficient
Automotive Racing Products (ARP) is the "World Leader in Fastener Technology"! ARP's product line contains thousands of part numbers and has expanded to include virtually every fastener found in an engine and driveline. These range from quality high performance OEM replacement parts to exotic specialty hardware for NASCAR, NHRA drag racing, Formula 1, Indy Car, IMSA TUDOR and marine applications. In the past several years, virtually every major championship on the planet has been won with engines prepared by ARP customers.
Location: Santa Paula,
Apply for this job now.