Location:Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- Mon- Fri
- 8am-5pm, 1 hour lunch
- $10.00 /HR
- Weekly friday Payday
- Start ASAP
- Ensure lawns are manicured appropriately. Regularly treat weeds for weed control, weed whip, rake leaves, plant flowers/shrubs, spread mulch/woodchips/stones, trim shrubs and hedges, cut down and remove tree limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions, and perform other lawn care services as necessary.
- Inspect irrigation system regularly to ensure it is working properly, repair as needed.
- Pick up trash/debris from common areas and streets on a daily basis.
- Empties common area trash containers as needed.
- If applicable, maintain community pool(s), testing chemical levels, adjusting appropriately.
- Previous groundskeeping experience in the apartment or manufactured housing industry, preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of and broad experience in general grounds maintenance techniques
- Ability to endure seasonal temperatures as working conditions require constant indoor as well as outdoor work
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Ability to provide legible written reports
- Ability to work well independently as well as on a team
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- Basic computer proficiency, including the ability to use email and the internet
One of the leading Manufactured Home company's in the industry!
Role: General Labor Porter
Location: Ann Arbor,
Apply for this job now.