Electrical Design/Draughtsperson Engineer
£27,000 - 34,000 + Paid Overtime + Company Pension + Flexible Working Policy
I am working exclusively in partnership with one of the UK's leading process engineering companies. The business focus on the delivery of turnkey engineering projects for process industries including mechanical, electrical, process and software design as well as the fabrication of some process plant equipment for industries including food, drink, and pharmaceuticals. The projects the company deliver range from £2 - £20 million in value and the business employs nearly 200 people at their UK operation including many engineers who have achieved chartered status.
The company have grown incredibly in the past five years from a turnover of £25 million to £50 million currently with the next few years seeing them expect to become a £100 million business. The company has the backing of a large global organisation and a local trading history dating back over 200 years.
As part of their growth they are now looking to recruit an Electrical Design/Draughtsperson to expand their electrical engineering team. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business who offer a great working culture who truly value their employees.
The Electrical Engineering department currently consists of a team of six electrical engineers with a wide range of experience. As part of their growth plan the company want to begin to carry out of the detailed electrical design work for their projects themselves and have invested in EPLAN as a business to make this happen. Part of your role will see being a champion for EPLAN to ensure the company are getting the benefits the programme that it should bring.
As an Electrical Design/Draughtsperson you will be responsible for:
- Using EPLAN to create single line drawings and multi-line drawings for projects.
- Using EPLAN to create detailed control panel layouts.
- Producing cable schedules and termination schedules
- Updating information on electrical items in the intelligent database within E-Plan when required to allow future design work to be carried out more easily.
- Developing the electrical equipment standards to update within the EPLAN intelligent library
- Liaising with the drawing standards manager for updates to information they need to make within EPLAN
- Carrying out cable calculations using Trimble
- The role will be predominantly office based.
To be successful in your application for this Electrical Design/Draughtsperson role you will need:
- An electrical engineering qualification.
- Experience using electrical design and drawing work with either AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical, Promis.e or EPLAN
- To have high standards for attention to detail.
- To be able to create electrical drawings such as single line diagrams, multi-line diagrams and control panel layouts.
The successful Electrical Design/Draughtsperson will receive the following benefits:
- A company contributory pension scheme.
- £27,000 - 34,000 basic salary
- Paid overtime at £20 an hour
- A flexible working policy three in the office, two days from home.
- Flexible working hours around core business hours.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
If you're interested please apply online or send your CV to Kristi.email@example.com