We are an innovative company that is transforming the Marketing & Sales industry in the Greater Cincinnati and Covington Areas.Rivercenter Marketing was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope by using cost-effective retail-based marketing campaigns on behalf of Fortune 500 Companies. Our success and rapid growth have set new industry standards.
Rivercenter Marketingis actively seeking Entry Level Marketing Reps to join our fast-paced marketing and sales teams! These are competitive positions that start on the ground floor but offer rapid advancement towards a management role. Since we consider ourselves an up and coming leader in the area, we are looking for fast paced, high energy, competitive minded professionals to cross train in all areas.
Responsibilities of an Entry Level Marketing Representative Include:
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend services
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times.
- Creating a positive, fun, and motivating environment to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor individual progress to provide coaching opportunities and to understand employee developmental needs.
- Participation in morning meetings including role-play scenarios, product knowledge, and psychology of customer service behavior training
Marketing Reps Cross-Trained In:
- Marketing and Sales
- Entry Level Management
- Customer Service
We are seeking individuals with leadershipqualities, great peopleskills, people that excel through competition and have a drive for success. The main job responsibility is to aid our Marketing Representatives, Advertising Associates, and Senior Staff in specific projects related to our clients.
- Ability to start right away
- High School degree or higher
- Great People skills
- Positive Attitude
- Hard Working & Determined
For Immediate Consideration, Please email your resume today!
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns, management, business management, business development, business administration, entrepreneurship, business growth, business ethics, acquisitions management, management strategy, customer service, retail, restaurant experience, hospitality experience, entertainment, client relations, customer acquisition , college graduates, internship, full time, part time, promotions, campaigns, sports minded
We are a Covington based marketing and sales firm that represents companies in a variety of industries ranging from renewable energy to wireless communications. We take pride in providing a family-style environment for our team to thrive in. We provide ample opportunities for our team members to grow both personally and professionally. We are excited to call the Covington home while continuing the build our clients' footprint in the Greater Cincinnati and Covington areas.
Role: Full Time Positions - Entry Level Marketing
Apply for this job now.