Reports to: Director Risk Management / Fire Watch Supervisor
San Jac Management holds a very high cleanliness expectation in our facilities. We expect all of our employees to do the same.
MIN AGE REQUIREMENT OF 21 YEARS OF AGE
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain all areas clean
- Maintains bathrooms and stock all supplies
- Clean breakroom, restock all coffee, clean out fridge, wash dishes, sweep and mop
- Sweep and mop areas within the facility
- Gather and throw out thrash
- Clean offices and cubicles
- Wipe down tables, wash drains
- Gather and empty all trash in outdoor public areas, clean smoking area, dust a/c units
- Maintain and water plants outside of facility
- Organize and clean outdoor areas of dirt and debris
- Detail oriented
- Clean inspections
- Fast repetitive hand movements
- Communication Proficiency
- Ability to self-motivate often unsupervised
This job operates in a cultivation / warehouse setting. This role routinely uses standard personal protective equipment such as uniforms, hairnets, gloves, mouth and beard guards, eye and ear protection. This job also operates regularly outdoors using tools such as brooms, leaf blowers, clippers and water hoses.
This position requires you to push, pull, lift and carry 35lbs+
Fast repetitive movements, a lot of walking
Could be exposed to both outdoor heat and indoor air-conditioning for extended periods of time
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, including weekends
No travel is expected for this position
No experience required; we will train.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Powered by JazzHR