Senior Fullstack Engineer - London - Inside IR35
Capita's client is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer for a 6 months contract Inside IR35.
- Track record of building and deploying full-stack, distributed web applications
- Expert understanding of software architecture and design principles
- Experience with GraphQL
- Strong experience in a variety of JS frameworks (eg react, vue, next, angular, ember, node)
- Understanding of SSR, CSR and site generation as well as the tool chains used to deliver each
- Expert with source control systems (eg git)
- Experience with build automation tools (Webpack, nodemon, gulp, maven, gradle)
- Expert understanding of build configuration and automation in a CI environment
- Experience working with CI tools (Concourse, Azure Pipelines)
- Strong understanding of containerisation (preferably with Kubernetes and Docker)
- Comfortable deploying and maintaining all infrastructural and application services required by a web-application within a cloud environment both IaaS and PaaS
- Experience working within an Agile, DevOps environment
- Strong experience with testing frameworks and libraries
- Proficiency with TDD & BDD
- Understanding of Accessibility best practices
- Strong experience on Front End with Node JS, Angular JS, HTML/CSS and supporting technologies
- Strong experience on Back End
- Expertise in Java 8 and above
- Springboot, Spring MVC
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Microservice Architecture
- Experience with REST & GraphQL
- Experience in MQ & Kafka
- Experience in application performance monitoring tools like NewRelic is good to have
If interested, please send an updated CV via the link.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Senior Fullstack Engineer - London - Inside IR35
Job Type: Contract
Apply for this job now.