We have an immediate opening for a full-time Electronics Technician in the Montgomery, Alabama area. This challenging position is ideal for someone that is good at fixing things, enjoys travel plus direct customer contact.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following; however other duties may be assigned:
- Build & maintain customer relationships and provide unparalleled service and technical support.
- Perform calibration, maintenance, repairs and installations on a wide-range of audiology equipment.
- Perform software and firmware upgrades to existing equipment.
- Meet or exceed all sales & service goals in assigned territory.
- Maintain accurate records of customer contact and equipment
- Keep product knowledge current, attending all required training
- Works with minimal supervision and is responsible to make an established range of decisions, escalating to management when necessary
- Negotiate contracts and pricing
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Education: 2 year Technical or Engineering degree or related experience required.
- Experience speaking and/or selling to customers or medical professionals
- Software & Computers: Proficient in updating and troubleshooting software problems. Will also need experience in networking and providing hardware support.
- NASED Certification: must be able to obtain and keep certification through the National Association of Special Equipment Distributors.
- Background & Driving Record: Must have a valid driver’s license and be able maintain clear driving record. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background check as well as any customer-required screening requirements.
- Lifting: Repeated daily lifting of 50 lbs.
- Driving: 80% travel - ability to drive for extended periods of time to reach all customers in assigned territory; some overnight trips will be required. Company car will be provided.
- Occasional walking, stooping, kneeling, crawling, and crouching depending on variables at customer location.
This position also provides a unique salary growth potential for the talented technician that applies themselves and likes interacting directly with professional customers. We offer base salary + quarterly bonus incentive. As well as the ability to participate in our 401k and medical insurance.
If interested and qualified, please send resume to: #removed# e3 Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
E3 Diagnostics is the leading provider of audiometric equipment and repair/calibration services throughout the United States. With over 30 regional offices and a highly-trained team of NASED-certified Technicians, e3 Diagnostics delivers unmatched service capability and responsiveness. Our Audiology equipment offering is the most comprehensive in the market with multiple, top brands across all product segments - providing solutions matched to each customers specific needs. And our offices are led by Audiology clinical professionals motivated only to provide the best-suited equipment solution to our customers clinical needs.
Role: Calibration Technician
Apply for this job now.