Avalon Health Care is seeking a NA Program Instructor to manage and support NA classes within our facilities.
- Teach the course curriculum as outlined by program coordinator.
- Supervises and ensures the NATCEP is following all Federal, State rules, regulations, policies and procedures. The PC will coordinate curriculum and academic resource development, evaluation, and revision as needed. Assist in maintaining and updating all records for each site review.
- Provide input and recommendations regarding potential candidates for employment with each Avalon facility.
- Ensure their knowledge of open positions, and other specific candidate requests as determined by the leadership of each individual facility.
- Assist with coordinating the scheduling of classes and clinicals, for each location.
- Will work closely with the leadership and staff in each facility to identify and incorporate Avalon core values, key policies, and processes into the CNA program curriculum as much as possible.
- Performs other related duties as requested.
When it comes to senior care, AVALON HEALTH CARE doesn’t just have a few irons in the fire - we are the fire! This energy has fueled our passion for nearly 30 years. Decades of this innovation provide the fuel to go places—meaning no matter where life takes you, you can bet our remarkable team and services are nearby. Avalon’s comprehensive senior care services include: skilled nursing, senior living, pharmacy, rehabilitation therapy and hospice services.
Our care legacy is based on personal integrity and a commitment to provide compassionate, responsible, quality services to over 50 communities that we serve. We strive to provide industry-leading care in a patient-centered environment. We embrace a reverence for life, and a heart for healing!
Role: CNA Instructor
Apply for this job now.