We are looking for a self-motivated team player with excellent time management and organizational skills. Our successful candidate is a quality-oriented individual with strong leadership abilities and a passion for providing excellent customer service and coaching others.
• Electrical License in the State of Minnesota
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required
• Background in electrical construction, industrial maintenance, electronics, or related military experience
• Diagnostic and mechanical skills
• Occasional to moderate travel involved
• Must be able to lift 100 lb. and able to work at heights up to 10 feet
• Must have ability to perceive differences in wire and cable color
• Must possess valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record
• Full-time employment at a stable and growing company
• Professional, fun, friendly and supportive work environment
• Hands-on work experience and comprehensive company training!
We offer great benefits package that include: medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, paid holidays, PTO, travel compensation, 401k and much more!
Maicom is a Turnkey Service Provider for Critical Facilities and Network Infrastructure. Maicom provides solutions to all critical infrastructure needs, including electrical, mechanical, hvac, power generation, construction management, fire suppression, site monitoring, network deployment, and preventative & demand maintenance. Our established team of project managers, engineers, technicians and staff is committed to delivering the highest quality of work for our customers. Our customers include several Fortune 500 companies, the largest and most reliable internet service providers and network operators in the United States. Maicom is actively engaged across 30+ states and has 8 offices nationwide. #removed#
Role: Electrician with Electrical Contractors License
Apply for this job now.