Tier 1 metal stamping manufacturer is seeking Quality Inspectors for 1st and 2nd shift.
- Must have experience using Attribute Gages, Calipers, Height Gage and Micrometers
- Experience with first-piece approval
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience working with metal stampings a plus
- Visually inspect stamped parts for defects
- Complete all paperwork properly
- Attend weekly meetings
- Available to work overtime, when necessary
Fast growing, Tier 1 Automotive Supplier of Progressive Dies, Metal Stampings & Assemblies, founded in 1966.
Our manufacturing capabilities include; large metal stamping (600 ton), small and medium stamping (150 - 300 ton), resistant spot welding, robotic mig welding, tapping (in-die & off line), orbital peening (caulking), heat staking, riveting and intricate sub assemblies.
Our tool development capabilities include; progressive dies, checking fixtures, weld fixtures, assembly fixtures and dedicated machinery.
Role: Quality Inspectors Wanted - 1st and 2nd shift
Location: Mount Clemens,
Apply for this job now.