PRESS BRAKE OPERATOR
· Operates computer controlled press brake machine to produce formed parts for additional manufacturing operations or sold “as-is”.
· Reads production paperwork to determine specified requirements to manufacture.
· Has the ability to check parts utilizing calipers, micrometers and height gages.
· Is able to load correct program into control to run correct parts and quantities.
· Is able to measure parts effectively to guarantee conformity to print specifications.
· Is able to determine if material supplied meets production requirements.
· Reviews parts for conformity to workmanship standards.
· Fills out production paperwork including quality and timekeeping records. In-Process and Final Audit Report.
· Is able to maintain a safe, clean and orderly work area in compliance with facility housekeeping policies. (6S Standards)
· Wears required safety equipment and follows Safety Policy.
· Is able to correctly fill out tags associated with production to identify parts produced. (Identification and Traceability)
· Is able to describe and use control language and has demonstrated ability to perform specific computer functions and commands necessary to setup, operate and adjust (offsets) the press brake.
· Is able to do basic troubleshooting and problem solving including alarm editing.
· Is able to perform basic setups involving noncomplex bends.
· Is able to read blueprints to determine characteristics required to monitor.
· Monitors the calibration of the equipment they use within their department.
· Receipt of On-The-Job-Training from cell supervisor.
· Know what the Company Quality Policy and Quality Objectives mean to them and their role associated with the achievement of these objectives.
· Assist the Cell Leader with the introduction of Continuous Improvement.
As a provider of job services and direct hire search since 1978, Accurate Personnel has grown from a regional Chicagoland firm to a full-service job agency and professional direct-hire search firm with nationwide reach.
Role: Press Brake Operator
Location: Lake Mary,
Apply for this job now.