Graduate FX Sales Broker
Salary: 22k- 26k Uncapped Commission OTE Y1 50k
Start Date: ASAP
- Benefits include subsidised gym membership, restaurant discounts, cycle-to-work scheme
- Incentives include monthly company lunches, Best Team ski weekends, annual 5* holiday to Las Vegas, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro, prizes for top billers etc.
Our client, based in the heart of the City of London, is a global business that offers commercial foreign exchange solutions to their highly regarded blue-chip portfolio of large corporates, financial institutions and rapidly growing SMEs. Founded thirty years ago, our client has offices around the World and employs over 3,000 people. At the moment, our client is looking for a recent graduate to join their team as a Corporate Sales Executive. This opportunity is for a recent graduate, who has finished University in the last two years, and is interested in a career in the foreign exchange market.
Identify and source new corporate clients through opening new dialogue with key, C-Level, decision makers.
Build rapport through offering a consultative service and understand their foreign exchange requirements through undertaking a structured fact-finding mission.
Demonstrate how our client's proposition will meet their needs, offering a wide product mix from sport, forwards, options and payment solutions.
Specifically target corporate business that have a foreign exchange and international payments requirement, focusing on blue-chip and FTSE-listed businesses.
Prepare and structure every call to obtain a full understanding of a company's foreign exchange requirements. From this initial call, agree on a date and time for a second call, or a follow up to face to face meeting; ensure that senior team members are aware of your ongoing sales prospects.
Maintain an active pipeline of clients, aiming to make an 80:20 split between UK and North American businesses.
Who we are looking for:
- Able to demonstrate excellent telecommunication skills.
- Able to influence and persuade key financial decision makers.
- Able to overcome obstacles and challenges to achieve a favourable outcome.
- Comfortable operating as part of a team whilst working towards individual targets.
- Be competitive and target driven whilst maintaining professionalism.
- Able to build new relationships through cold calling, experience selling a B2B product is advantageous, although not essential.
- Educated to degree level, candidates must have a minimum 2:1 degree classification, preferably with a background in Finance, Business, Economics or Science. However, all candidates will be considered providing classification requirements are met.)
If you think you'd be well suited to recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Karl Collett at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Role: Graduate FX Sales Broker
Job Type: Permanent
Location: City, South East
Apply for this job now.