COMPANY: KMK RECRUITMENT LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a leading Asset Management firm based in the City for a Team Assistant to support the Client Services Team .
Working for this forward thinking and ever evolving business this will be supporting various teams requiring you to be truly flexible and adaptable to change. You will work for different personalities and people from all walks of life, therefore to be the best support it is important to tailor the support you give to each individual and team as everyone has their own way of working and achieving their goals. A successful assistant will be someone who can think ahead, anticipating not only what the teams need but how they would like things done too.”
You will provide administrative support for the teams to include:
• Complex diary management for key members of the teams
• Meeting Coordination: organizing logistics for both internal and external meetings over various time-zones and different mediums; face to face, video conference, audio conference and telepresence
• Travel Coordination: creating itineraries for sometimes complicated business trips, including the booking of flights
• Acting as the first point of contact for general and administrative queries
• Assisting in maintaining accurate records on the research management system
• Ability to prepare PowerPoint presentations, excel and word documents for team members as required
• General administrative support: producing letters, booking couriers, taxis, rooms, managing stationary, organising team events etc.
• Ad-hoc project work