We are looking for 3rd shift Blenders, 11pm-7:30am. These are full time, direct hire positions offering great benefits and a fantastic work environment. Pay depends on experience $15-18/hr. Must have some Blending or Pre-Weigh experience.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (includes the following but not limited to)
- Understand and follow verbal instructions in English
- Read, understand and follow written instructions in English
- Neatly and accurately record data per FDA Good Documentation Practices
- Identify mistakes and immediately bring to the attention of supervision
- Accurately count production or inventory items and neatly record results
- Understand standards assigned to each job and work within those standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
Assist Blenders with Blending operations:
- Accurately blend product in amount and sequence and timing as shown in written instructions
- Set-up scales for weighing product
- Select English or metric units and tare weights per procedure
- Accurately weigh product using in Metric or English units
- Verify room/batch readiness and room clearance
- Accurately identify and record raw material part numbers or names
- Clean and use pre-mix containers as required
- Apply labels to containers as required to identify product/blends
Assist Blenders with Machine Operations:
- Assist with setting up lines and work areas prior to each blend:
- Containers, labels, scales, instructions, data collection sheets, etc.
- Complete batch set-up records
- Assist with monitoring and performing machine adjustments during the blending process as required
- Load blending tanks with material
- Cover open tanks/containers and contamination as required to prevent contamination
- Assist in cleaning tanks, blades, product delivery tubes/hoses, fillers, hoppers, tanks, nozzles, drums, etc.
- Obtain QA acceptance that cleaning is acceptable prior to equipment use/storage as required by procedure
- Assist in maintaining blending equipment and tools (adjustment/service/repair) in correct location
- Identify and understand quality criteria for task performance
- Perform task in a manner that meets/exceeds quality criteria
- Load/unload boxes of components, raw materials, etc.
- Operate manual pallet jack
- Control and maintain integrity of material stock quantities
- Correctly record material withdrawals/changes on inventory cards and batch records
- Load/unload 55-gal drums onto and off-of pallets and roll into correct place, using assistance if required
- Understand how to operate safely in situations where exposure to potentially harmful chemicals may exist
- Document inventory changes per procedure
Multitask (must be able to organize and/or control multiple jobs and multiple machines)
Must have basic math skills to understand weights, blending/mixing formulas and to track production quantities.
Must be able to lift 50-70lbs on a regular basis.
Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time on a regular basis.
Education and/or Training
High School diploma or equivalent
Role: Blenders - 3rd Shift
Apply for this job now.