Leading 40 year-old Regional Mfg. Representative and Distributor of high technology based factory automation, industrial process equipment and controls searching for Industrial Sales professional to cover St. Louis Metro area, Eastern Missouri, Southern Illinois and Western Kentucky.
We are searching for a candidate with proven success in outside territory sales and promoting technical products. Call on OEM’s, end users, integrators and contractors in automotive, aerospace, plastics processors, food and beverage, heat treating, petro-chemical, pharmaceutical, bio-tech, consumer products, packaging, printing/converting and machine builders/OEM's.
Products include: Level, Temperature, Pressure, Position, Flow Sensors, Process Controls, Photoelectric, Industrial Process Heating, Motor Controls/Drives, Industrial Connectivity, Machine Safety and Vision Inspection Systems, Thermal Measurement, HMI’s/PLC’s.
- Establishing new accounts and service existing accounts
- Providing technical information for product and equipment
- Determining improvements by analyzing cost-benefit of equipment, supplies, or service applications and engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of material or services
- Product training
- Preparing cost estimates (review blueprints, plans, and related customer documents and consult with engineers, architects and other professional and technical personnel).
- Ability to promote products and services through creative, proactive effort
- Industrial products sales experience
- Outside territory sales experience
- Superior communication & presentation skills
- Strong relationship building and customer care skills
- Technical aptitude (electrical/mechanical)
- Ability to apply consultative sales skills to meet customer needs
- Degree/education in related field preferred _____________________________________________________________________
Base Salary + Commission plan; Full Benefits; 401k; Vehicle or Car allowance
We are a highly respected 40 year old Regional Mfg. Representative and Distributor of high technology based factory automation, industrial process equipment and controls. We are a customer service organization that strives to provide the best technical support and customer service to our customer base. Our clients include Food and Beverage, OEM's, Automotive, Packaging, Plastics Processors, Pharmaceutical, Medical and Petro/Chemical. We service a multiple state area centered primarily in the Mid- Western States.
Role: Industrial Sales
Location: St Louis,
Apply for this job now.