We are seeking an Estimator/Project Manager with Electrical experience to join our client's team in the Dallas, TX area. You will be working on a mix of commercial and Industrial electrical projects for various customers and providing estimating/PM services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Reviews construction documents and understands scope of work to bid.
• Executes take-offs of construction documents.
• Inputs take-offs into computer spreadsheet.
• Obtains pricing for materials. • Obtains bids from subcontractors.
• Prepares cost analysis in computer by recapitulating material, labor, equipment, subcontractor and overhead costs incurred in the installation of items. • Where predetermined standard(s) are not available, makes an estimate.
• Reviews estimates and revisions for completeness and accuracy.
• Prepares cost analysis in computer by recapitulating material, labor, equipment, subcontractor and overhead cost incurred in the installation of items.
• Develops and maintains cost data, including labor and equipment rates, installation methods and production rates.
• Develops and maintains estimating procedures and guidelines.
• Prepares reports as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
•Knowledge of electrical industry (commercial or residential experience)
• Ability to write reports and correspondence.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. • Ability to compute rate, ratio and percentage and to draw and interpret graphs.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
• Proficiency with estimating software, word processing software, spreadsheet software, e-mail software and the use of the Internet.
-Construction Staffing Company with Locations in Texas, Florida, North Carolina and Tennessee-
Since 1998, contractors have been turning to Trades Masters for quality, skilled labor on demand, eliminating the hassle of maintaining in-house construction labor and the risk of uncertainties in dealing with employees. Our expertise encompasses the industrial, commercial, government, residential and institutional industries, and we host a variety of labor solutions, including locally based and traveling craftsmen.
Our clients have confidence in placing the success of their projects in the hands of our craftsmen because they know that every Trades Masters employee possesses a high standard of experience, training, knowledge and work ethic.
We maintain a large, full-time skilled labor workforce, which we provide to our clients on an as-needed basis. Every craftsman we hire is an actual employee of our company, which means greater quality and dependability at your job site.
Our commitment to excellence in customer service is coupled with our dedication to providing our employees outstanding leadership and care toward their development and welfare. As an employer, our craftsmen receive industry-leading compensation and benefits, including group health care, licensing and certification assistance, continuing trade education, tuition assistance and other programs.
Commercial, Industrial, Institutional, Government, Residential