Company: LORD ACCOUNTING & FINANCE LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
c. £75,000 + Benefits
Leicestershire (Hybrid working)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
A thriving, expanding division of this global FTSE 100 listed engineering group seeks an ambitious qualified Site Finance Manager to support the operations of this manufacturing site.
As a key member of the site finance team, you will work closely with the Operations Director ensuring that budgets and forecasts are achieved providing oversight and tracking all costs and capital expenditure. A hands-on role you will also maintain the site's accounting including P&L, balance sheet, cash and inventory management. You will then report actuals into the group consolidation tool and work closely with group to deliver timely and accurate results. This is a key appointment supporting a fast-growing division of this FTSE 100 group.
* Qualified Accountant ACCA, ACA or ACMA with experience working in a manufacturing or engineering division ideally of a large listed group with some knowledge of IFRS reporting
* Clarity in written and verbal communication, able to articulate financial issues in an easily understandable fashion and the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
* Confident and articulate in presentation with the ability to liaise with non-finance stakeholders at all levels.
* A true team player capable of flexibility and application to tasks at a variety of different levels
* Strong ERP skills ideally with knowledge of SAP and excellent Excel skills are a must
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this role, please click in the button below, attaching your CV in Word format, with details of your current remuneration package, along with job reference 372641