We are seeking an LVN's -Hospice Experience Preferred to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Come work for one of the top rated agencies in the area! Heaven at Home Senior Care is a caregiving company that believes in Delivering a Higher Level of Care. Heaven at Home is a leader in the home care industry and is the largest privately owned agency in North Texas.
Role: LVN's -Hospice Experience Required
Apply for this job now.