Company: CATCH 22
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Our client, a well established social housing and maintenance organisation with an expanding number of operations nationwide, is currently on the search for a National Head of Facilities Management to be based in Harrogate. The successful candidate will work closely with the Business Director to ensure that maintenance activity meets the quality and performance expectations as defined within client agreements.
Main responsibilities include:
- Ensuring Supply Chain contracts are aligned with our operational requirements and budgets and have adequate geographical coverage.
- Investigate the 'Value For Money' of existing suppliers which can be demonstrated to new and existing clients including the assessment and referral to clients for their approval.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times, such as; health & safety, quality & environmental standards, detailed job reporting, supplier charges aligned with supplier contracts, timely invoicing.
- Management and coordination of the company's maintenance technicians ensuring they are being fully utilised and allotted to correct jobs / clients
- To work closely with the Business Director to further develop operational protocols, systems and process integration and enhance the company ethos, vision and assist in driving the business forward.
- To meet company operational objectives and KPIs
- To understand commercial and performance aspects of all stakeholders
- To ensure high service levels and key performance indicators are maintained under a continuous improvement ethos
- To meet with customers regularly and to ensure excellent client relationships are maintained
- To instigate an ongoing improvement action plan as part of the monthly meetings
- To work with the Business Director and HR to evaluate, recruit, train and develop staff to reach their full potential
Applicants must be ambitious, enthusiastic and driven to take ownership of the national FM remit to facilitate increased performance, reliability and enhance the companies standing within the specialist supported housing/temporary accommodation sectors. It is imperative that you have in depth knowledge of maintenance gas, electrical, legionella, fire safety and other issues and likely to have a technical background.
Please note this role will be predominantly office based, but some travel will be required from 'time to time'.
In return, our client is offering a salary of £50,00 to £60,000 per annum plus a generous benefits package which includes a car allowance.