Avantik is currently seeking a Shop Technician to join our growing team! This person will be involved in the rebuilding, repair and quality checking of various medical equipment and machines in the histology/pathology space. This position requires experience/education in mechanics, electronics and machine operation.
Technician responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Rebuilding various making and medical equipment to meet deadlines
· Evaluating parts requirements and placing part orders
· Preparing machine panels for painting
· Quality testing and preparation of equipment
· Assembling components and kits for stock requirements
· Prepping equipment for shows and workshops
· Transporting and delivering equipment
The ideal candidate will possess at least one-two years of experience in the mechanical field with rebuilding or repairing machines. He/she should possess a valid driver’s license. Computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office suite required. Avantik offers medical, dental and vision coverage, a 401K plan and more!
Avantik is an integrated medical products and services company, delivering quality equipment, consumables and service to anatomic pathology, Mohs and on-site pathology laboratories nationwide. We help hospital histology laboratories, clinical laboratories, and physician offices focus on what matters most - having everything under control in their laboratory to enable quality, fast and accurate diagnoses for optimal patient care.
Role: Shop Technician
Apply for this job now.